Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Kristiyan Dimov

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:45 pm
Can you include the rank of the car in the leaderboard after a multiplayer match.
no avatar

Wirexia Enderman

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:22 pm
I think that multiplayer should be without TouchDrive. TouchDrive in multiplayer is some kind of cheating. Pls, Gameloft, remove TouchDrive from multiplayer or let it work only on Bronze.

Laxus Ralenion

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:52 pm
Banning knockdowns first 10 seconds is good, but not enough. Please remove 360 knockdowns from Multiplayer. Players can still do 360 but that shouldn’t knock down other players anymore.
no avatar

AussieTd

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:24 pm
1) laps
2) a knock out multiplayer championship
- need to get podium finish or top 4to progress next round
3) either remove knockdowns completely or go back to original and allow takedowns within 10 seconds, a kid at begging god is recoverable , a kd between 10-20 seconds in race is NOT recoverable. Also you have a few ppl in those first 10 seconds or so just slow the back players purposely and then disconnect
4) top 4 finish in MP you get your fuel pip back
5) disconnection from race should result in double point loss and there should be none of this disconnect and you don't lose points
6) a extra glow or marker if aother club player in your race so you don't knock them

TeddySadcat

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:20 am
What, not considering a permanent addition for the 10-second KD prevention? For crying out loud, everyone loved that MP just for that reason. Bring it back for good, thanks

邵旭哲

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:10 am
Hope to Change the rewards Back.
As we all see , it has been the third season for us to get a pack as the final reward instead of blueprints.
And i am also sure most of the player didn't get the blueprints they want from the pack ,even most of the legend pack.
It 's really tough to get 1800 grades and the 20 ‘bmw m4’(for me and most players it's just 200 red trade coins) doesn't  worth it at all.
Why don't change the rewards back to the specific blueprints ? Don't you know many players purchase the Acura 2017 NSX and Lamborghini Aventador SV  are not comming for 200 trade coins ? Or is it on purpose to hinder our old player to get what we want ? 
Why don't you just tell us the final rewards are not W Motors FENYR Supersports but only a poor pack and you may get Shelby GT350r or BMW M4 GTS ? And it has no difference to red trade coins. It Worth Nothing.
Just Change the rewards Back.  Let us known what can we get after a long time fight with another player. Then we choose to spend time or not. It's fair to all people.

邵旭哲

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:13 am
[quote]邵旭哲希望改变回报。
正如我们所看到的那样,这是我们第三季获得一个包作为最终奖励而不是蓝图。
而且我也确信大多数玩家都没有从包装中获得他们想要的蓝图,甚至包括大部分传奇包。
获得1800个等级和20'宝马m4'(对于我和大多数玩家来说,只有200个红色贸易硬币)真的不值得。
为什么不将奖励改回特定的蓝图?难道你不知道很多玩家购买了Acura 2017 NSX而兰博基尼Aventador SV并没有购买200枚外贸币吗?或者是否有意妨碍我们的老玩家获得我们想要的东西? 
你为什么不告诉我们最后的奖励不是W Motors FENYR Supersports而只是一个糟糕的包装你可能会得到Shelby GT350r或BMW M4 GTS?它与红色贸易硬币没有区别。它没有价值。
只需改变回报。让我们知道在与其他玩家长时间战斗后我们能得到什么。然后我们选择花时间与否。这对所有人都公平。[/quote]
This is most Chinese players wishes. Hope you can think it prudently.
如我们所见,这已经是第三个以一个多人包而不是特定车辆的蓝图作为奖励的赛季了。
而我确定,大多数玩家根本没有从这个包里获得想要的图纸,即便是传奇段位的卡包。
想要达到1800分真的很艰难而20张M4(对大多数人而言只是200红币)有根本不值得这样做。
为什么不把奖励改回特定的车辆图纸?难道你不知道玩家们购买讴歌NSX和兰博基尼埃文塔多SV根本不是为了那区区200红币?!还是说这只是为了阻碍我们老玩家获得想要的奖励?
为什么不在一开始就告诉我们最终的奖励不是W Motors FENYR Supersports,而是一个很可能会开出谢尔比GT350R和宝马M4GTS的辣鸡卡包呢?(那样又有谁会去买讴歌和SV?又有谁会去打上传奇?)而那奖励跟200红币没什么区别。根本什么都不值。
把多人奖励改回来吧。让我们知道在玩了那么久之后我们究竟能得到什么。然后我们选 择是否再去为之努力。这对所有人都公平

Schmegma

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:28 am
Head to head races for a hot lap (can't touch each other with same car/rank basically a non contact race for quickest time) or a relay race mode where different players take a lap from their respective teams and all time is calculated at the end and whatever team has quickest time wins. Call it a team challenge if you will.
no avatar

Waseem Rahim

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:29 pm
This is one epic game yet in multi-player I am not sure if it's an arcade racer or combat sport  The knock outs are absurd  There are too many flaws with the knock outs. I would suggest removing it all together  Also I find touch control a disadvantage over manual in multi-player  With touch control you will be stuck behind a slower car. With manual you can manover around a slower car. Leave touch control for those who enjoy it because it is a cool feature but please please please remove knock outs  For me it makes multi-player frustrating instead of enjoyable. Or rare occasions I do find myself in a multi-player race where no one is interested in knock outs and those turn out to be absolutely epic races.

Schmegma

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:57 am
I feel like tracks are too narrow for 8 players. It turns into a destruction derby inability to pass.