Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

ESRX_Redemption

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:12 am
Just a few suggestions from me:

1) Ghost out a player for a cooldown period of say 10 seconds after wrecking to allow for recovery, getting chain knocked down because of slow speed really takes away from the fun of the race.
2)Remove touchdrive from higher multiplayer leagues i.e. legend and maybe platinum leagues. I understand it is intended to allow players to adjust to the game, but at higher stages of the game I don't believe it should be a crutch that people rely on but instead should allow for a transition to manual play as people get used to the maps.
3) Max of 6 players in a multiplayer room (if multiplayer stays the way it currently is). The tracks are too narrow and too short for the number of cars it allows for at once. 
4) Options before a multiplayer race to choose the city, length of race (60 sec tracks -> 120 sec tracks) and allow the game to randomly choose a track depending on the votes
5) Reduce the aggressiveness of touchdrive if it remains in multiplayer, as it is now even touching a touchdrive car is enough to provoke them to continue to push you into walls, which is a fair reaction I'll say if the intention to knock down the player is obvious, but in a lot of cases its just people trying to get past them. On the same note, can the swerving that touchdrive does at the start of the race be removed?
6) Disconnect bug, im sure has probably been mentioned
no avatar

Will Alfaro

Windows PC

Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:17 am
A big big suggestion more impacting on all players, more so than the people whining about touchdrive (this is a great feature for people with physical hadicaps) and that is the autodrive from lost connections. I see this exploit in As[hault 8 and I'm seeing it here. These are not accidental or a product of a bad connection but is done intentionaly and repeatedly to win.  This exploit doesnt give them a 100% win everytime but it is still an exploit to maximise their car performance and minimise effort. Even if I had my old laptop that I could toggle the connection off/on but this is a dispicable act of behavior and is theft from people who play it honest. YOU KNOW THIS ISSUE, please fix so that the lagitamite signal loss may be able to complete a race but not dominate it. I should not have to record all my races and send in to not even be looked at...but I will if that is what it takes.
no avatar

BigMar

Windows PC

Casual Races

Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:24 am
I would like to see casual multiplayer races implemented. Personally, I would rather not have to play in ranked constantly in order to race others. Also matchmaking in casuals instead of the random like it ranked. I feel as though ranked races can sometimes be unfair since you could be racing someone two leagues ahead of you in a car two classes ahead of you. Almost securing a win or loss.

BadTrip

Windows PC

Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:54 pm
Please give us a "Report Cheater" button after race, maybe in the race standings or even better in Replay Mode. If someone presses this button and classifies the kind of **** and/or gives a text description, save or upload the replay data to your server. You can use this data as training data to implement some automated **** detection that can be also used to detect cheaters in career and event mode.

Such a button would make things more easy. The current system to report a cheater with name/id/video in forum is annoying for us players, because we have to waste time for recording the replay to video, then we have to upload the video that can take several minutes if the upload bandwidth is not very high. Posting a name also ****, if the cheater is using a different alphabet.
no avatar

Davixiceman

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:09 pm
Necesitamos una forma más fácil de reportar los hackers, tengo el vídeo de PaulBoqs corriendo toda la carrera de MP con nitro morado, pero no sé cómo reportarlo
no avatar

Erykes

Windows PC

Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:04 pm
So for suggestion many know me as u see by nick anyway and many told me to write that on forum for suggestion and for me it would be good "make cars invisible/ghost mode for 10 sec too so no one will block,push and any other like that because now its more worse than before with kd on start, we lose alot more speed sometimes compared to kd" so make it invisible or ghost too and all will be happy and races will be fair even i stopped block ppl who not block me so mods think about it , it safe ur game .

LontruS

Windows PC

Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:28 pm
[quote="Erykes"]So for suggestion many know me as u see by nick anyway and many told me to write that on forum for suggestion and for me it would be good "make cars invisible/ghost mode for 10 sec too so no one will block,push and any other like that because now its more worse than before with kd on start, we lose alot more speed sometimes compared to kd" so make it invisible or ghost too and all will be happy and races will be fair even i stopped block ppl who not block me so mods think about it , it safe ur game .[/quote]
Want to play versus ghost then go play Need For Speed No Limits. No fun what so ever where you need to beat just a time that is recorded from some player. There is no balance in it. If game wants you to lose it will give you opponents that will have time for track few seconds better then your all time best. Real time MP point is to have effect on your race and you can have effect on other people race.

Making other players as ghost then there is no point in real time player versus player multiplayer mode.
Start of the race is the most important point in any race and by ruin it with 10 seconds ghost makes no sense.

What they need is to make some system to get past slower  opponent that is using touch drive and even for the faster  car that wants to get past the touch drive has the touch drive on.

To be honest manual controlls take down these touch drive cars even if they cratch a bit even. Little touch and TD is cone.
Well at least it felt  this way when i played MP that i dont play ofthen as there are many reasons for me in this game i wont list in here now.
no avatar

Sword Slash

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:12 pm
Change the seasons back to 7 days. It feels like over half the season is just stagnant now.
no avatar

GozBox7

Windows PC

Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:06 pm
-150 ranks in 3 mp games because of KD ... well done programers .. and inspiring message "drive better" :) ... well done
no avatar

Erykes

Windows PC

Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:28 pm
[quote="LontruS"]
[quote="Erykes"]So for suggestion many know me as u see by nick anyway and many told me to write that on forum for suggestion and for me it would be good "make cars invisible/ghost mode for 10 sec too so no one will block,push and any other like that because now its more worse than before with kd on start, we lose alot more speed sometimes compared to kd" so make it invisible or ghost too and all will be happy and races will be fair even i stopped block ppl who not block me so mods think about it , it safe ur game .[/quote]
Want to play versus ghost then go play Need For Speed No Limits. No fun what so ever where you need to beat just a time that is recorded from some player. There is no balance in it. If game wants you to lose it will give you opponents that will have time for track few seconds better then your all time best. Real time MP point is to have effect on your race and you can have effect on other people race.

Making other players as ghost then there is no point in real time player versus player multiplayer mode.
Start of the race is the most important point in any race and by ruin it with 10 seconds ghost makes no sense.

What they need is to make some system to get past slower  opponent that is using touch drive and even for the faster  car that wants to get past the touch drive has the touch drive on.

To be honest manual controlls take down these touch drive cars even if they cratch a bit even. Little touch and TD is cone.
Well at least it felt  this way when i played MP that i dont play ofthen as there are many reasons for me in this game i wont list in here now.

to answer on that it seems u not played enough here to know that 10 sec no kd is more worse than with kd before i mean sometimes not always but still and all peoples can tell u that who have done at last 10k+ races must of times block is more worse than kd before so dont say xxxx , that 10 sec no kd changed nothing and all will tell u that who got blocked/pushed to wall and other like that and man pls read again i not told ghost mode for all race... just same as no kd so 10 sec cars will be ghost simple and logic to make races fair 360 kd is fair because its asphalt legit skill to use to win against better cars or kd someone who chop on u or other like that 
 [/quote]