Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

AussieTd

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:53 am
1) reduce MP season . 2 weeks too long and boring. Max 1 week.
2) have multiple MP Seasons running concurrently
- major one for the whole week , similar to current set up (car of the week advantage ) and has the best rewards
- weekday mp is d,c,b class only
- weekend all classes
- also may want to have another 3 day drain during week that is 2/3 laps long
3) every second week change KD rule , week one 0 secs as setup originally , week 2 10 second rule

4) unranked MP ability , twofold one option to play unranked against fandoms and major ones is to race against friends or club mates . Enjoyable racing others you know and can talk about later

5) as a touch drive driver I’m automatically at a disadvantage against manual drivers , to keep these players once everyone has reached same level of ranked cars I suggest some improvements
- overtake option
- add selection for TD drivers to go through some shortcut or ramp routes that are not available to them (manual drivers still have advantage either way) at the moment

6) some newer maps with wider Roads especially first 20 seconds of race to avoid the log jams

7) touch drive players give option of left , right , middle lane way first 5 seconds of race to reduce logjam
no avatar

Aadil Khan

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:57 pm
In multiplayer race I can't select A class car even though I am in platinum league. It's not showing A class cars when I click on play. Moreover in B class car ferrari 488 gtb and scg 003S is also not showing in platinum league. please fix this.
no avatar

Paco Power

Windows PC

Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:50 pm
Buenas, se puede hacer algo con los que hacen trampas utilizando el nitro siempre. Por ejemplo el ID=b648.
Gracias.
no avatar

GTX5000HP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:24 pm
MP season duration stick to 7 days only. Give rewards which we need most  instead od duplicate bp packs. Give bp packa for all event based cars. Give all cars epic import cards as rewards with high amount of credits like 1 million credits.
no avatar

GTX5000HP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:25 pm
Why MP slecetion of cars limited to few ones make it free for all and match making them according to their startups rank.
no avatar

GozBox7

Windows PC

Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:55 pm
why remove 1 gas when server connection problem happens during coneccting to multiplayer game

burundi

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:21 am
MP event timers should be paused while waiting for players to join. the time used between races should not be held against the player.

Schmegma

Apple (iOS)

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:12 am
Tracks are too narrow for 8 players. Half the race is bumping around or falling victim to KD bc of narrow passages.

BrainWashr

Windows PC

Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:17 pm
Hide opponents name
Hi Gamloft, A possible improvement, will be to have an option to hide the name of the player in multiplayer mode. This hides the track and creates a real disadvantage when we are behind several cars! Thank you
no avatar

BIGMATCH

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:59 am
I have an idea....why don't u guys fix the OVERLOADED amount of cheaters in this game. If u don't **** u have no chance. I've been playing this game for months and it doesn't look like u guys have done anything to fix anything. Cheaters have destroyed ur game and it seems like u guys are fine with that. I was told if I spot a cheater I have to record them and send u a video...isnt that what u guys should be doing smh