Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Sajobb

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:39 pm
Current multiplayer is bad pls vote all !!! we want rush back that all the players can enjoy the game not only players that have best cars and pro players.
Many of my friends are leaving the game just becouse they cant enjoy the game.
It is destruction derby not racing game anymore.
This current mp should be mp2 that pro players can play and pls no more slipstream its ruining the game.
If you add this kind of mp please at least remove knock downs or make it ghost all the way.
Many players just play the game for relax and fun but this is no fun and so mutch stress.
Hope you can understand that and make some changes.
no avatar

Іван Рурак

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:31 pm
Can you please add some knockout resistance. For example you pay 5-10 blue jems, and while one race you obtain ghost mode, so you can drive through opponents . It would be nice antistress feature.
no avatar

LeMansRoman

Windows PC

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:19 pm
Very bad idea, don't listen to him. This game is enough pay2win, we don't need to pay to play multiplayer. But I agree that some knockdowns in A9 are stressful and most players don't like it.
I want to thank you for making old knockdown rules. They are not perfect but much better than instant shockwave kill.
And the main thing that makes people angry is 360 knockdowns on the ground. My new suggestion is to make a player who is performing 360 as a ghost, so he can't knockdown anyone while doing 360 and noone can knockdown him while he is spinning. It will be like a defensive feature and also you will be able to perform this floaty drift with 360 before turn without afraid of knocking someone and losing speed.
Also you may consider making ghost a shockwave, especially in air. Because the main feature of SW is acceleration in air and when you knock someone you lose speed. Also when 2 players on shockwave making barrels in the same spot, barrel can fail and you wreck on landing. Happens not very often, but happens. Like in this video on 1:09 https://youtu.be/NQZHRGggqRw?t=69
The other thing that makes angry is when you have higher speed then your opponent ahead of you and you hit him in the back and get knocked. Making everyone ghost while they are on ramp could solve this. I've never been knocked by someone who is ahead of me in air. This happens only on barrel ramps.
And the last thing, this special gift as turning off knockdown protections at start  in 2-year Anniversary multiplayer is a bad idea. Making ghost mode after start is the best thing that you've made in MP. And I want to thank you for that, people asked for it and you've made it. Maybe you should make this ghosting mode 2-5 seconds more because om some maps (like Budding Start in Osaka) it is not enough.
[quote="Іван Рурак"]you pay 5-10 blue jems, and while one race you obtain ghost mode, so you can drive through opponents . It would be nice antistress feature.[/quote]
no avatar

warrior406

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:22 pm
GL, please put back the old rules in multiplayer.  The new rules are too hard to work up the tiers.  Examples are getting put in races with gold level cars when you are bronze and while you may not lose 30 points you still lose points.  I have seen this hundreds of times and it does not make the game fun when your best car cant finish above last place becuase you are being put in races with cars that outclass you.  This happens up the spectrum as well.  It has taken me much longer to get to platinum level than ever before and I am being put in races with 5 legendary cars (bugatti, Senna, lycans) and while I can take them on the initial run they always run me down and knock me out of races.  I have quit at platinum because I dont have the cars to take them down and I keep losing points.  
Next logic, my team while we are not ever even top 100 clubs we always previously fell in the 300-400 range largly driven by the amount of multiplayer.  we normally carry 18-19 members at all times and easily 15 of them would be platinum by season end on the previous MP config.  Now, over half of my team 10 of the 19 members have either not played MP or cant get above silver and have quit playing because of the new rules.  We went from being above top 500 to being below top 500.  As much as people play the daily events and other sorts you just cant make up the difference in production from MP races in the previous configs.  
When half of your team has expressed how much they hate the new rules and quit playing it and the other half hate it just as much but still continue to play and contribute, it makes it hard to run a competitive team.  Please put the old rules back for MP.  There are numerous posts on these forums asking you to do the right thing here.  
Stop running off the best players here that support the game and catering to those that just want to **** to win.  
Do away with the 360 knockdowns and nitro bumps that knock out a player that is winning a race with an inferior car because he is actually racing and beating better cars.  But then at the last second player gets knocked out of race by a cheating scum because he barely bumps him and knocks him from first to last.  I have supported this game with hundreds of real dollars at this point and will not spend another real dime until this is changed back.  Lets see how long you guys have a job if you run off all of your paying customers because you only listen to the hacking cheats.  Players with over 1million rep just 3 days in the season....... yeah right.

eatmydust365

Windows PC

Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:08 pm
PLEASE take knock downs out of multiplayer!!! Most frustrating thing ever!!! Doesnt take skill to knock someone down, takes all the fun out of multiplayer... I just raced 3 multiplayer and got knocked down in the begining of each race... I would play multiplayer more if this was done otherwise I just do my 3 races a day...
Thanks...
no avatar

Raballo

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:31 pm
I've always been put off the game by the fact those using Touch Drive are competing against those using manual control. You have one set of players who largely can't crash unless knocked down, against those playing a far more difficult game. 

It makes no sense to me.
no avatar

snipeyou

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:25 pm
Here's a suggestion, if you're not going to do anything about hackers and cheaters then at least make a multiplayer that can actually be advanced without cheating. The current format (and last season's format) is perfect for hackers and cheaters because the rest of us get screwed. Stop the excessive point drop in a game that is nearly impossible to win in unfair circumstances. How can I drop 30+ points for a 4th place when I'm silver and 1st and 2nd place went to GOLD cars?? My levels are almost topped out, so I'm not a new player but I'm about to be a NOT player....like MANY others. You're losing people by the day. And I SPEND money! Fix it
no avatar

Hendry Haryanto

Windows PC

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:52 am
In the end of every race, you add report this player if we found a hacker, but at leaderboard only, not at recorded video.
If we already see the video, we can't go back to report page.
please add report this player at recorded video too, because we need to see the video first, to make sure there is no mistaken reported.
Thank you
no avatar

Hendry Haryanto

Windows PC

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:53 am
In the end of every race, you add report this player if we found a hacker, but at leaderboard only, not at recorded video.
If we already see the video, we can't go back to report page.
please add report this player at recorded video too, because we need to see the video first, to make sure there is no mistaken reported.
Thank you

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:55 pm
That's a useful suggestion, Hendry!