Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

vio197

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:44 am
Please add local multiplayer so i can play with my brother or add the posibiliti to play with friends please
no avatar

vio197

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:46 am
I want to play with my brother this awesome game and i cant because you cant play with friends or local ... please add it
no avatar

Rohan Kumar Verma

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:12 am
Removing Touchdrive from Mp is not a solution bcus there are many newcomers players also who are just loving this feature and to give the fair advantage of racing to each type of players is also very important, so according to me -Touchdrive players will always get matched with Touchdrive using players and Manual with Manual Players, i know this will put a load on the server. Means Separating the Touchdrive players from Manual players completely, in this way there will also a desire inside them (Touchdrive Players) to be a skillfull player 😅😅😅
no avatar

Incubbus

Windows PC

Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:10 pm
I'm also against Touch Drive in MP...

But as a middle way there could be Touch Drive allowed in one or the first two leagues only.
For the higher leagues it should be disabled in MP.

Also it would be awesome to finally be able to join together with friends or clan members into the queue... It was already a highly requested feature in A8, so why ain't it in A9 already!?
no avatar

mandragonfire

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:23 am
Gameloft please consider removing fuel system or atlest shorten "refill time" or add "more tanks" cus it's annoying af, this game have a great potential so please fix this as fan of this series stop making it more annoying for us, suggestion by a fan.
no avatar

gottabadfeeling

Windows PC

Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:48 pm
Competing in multiplayer is harder to do with manual driving, especially against opponents who [i]are[/i] using touchdrive. With touchdrive [i]disabled[/i], I would like to have the option of [i]only[/i] being matched with other drivers steering manually. Additionally, once the population of the game is fleshed out in each connectable platform set, I would love to see a best time event which also disallows touchdrive to satisfy Asphalt 8 veteran players.
no avatar

xurimx

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:41 pm
Remove touchdrive from multiplayer. I want to play against people not bots.

LoYaL GaMeR

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:48 am
Remove Touch Drive from MP and fuel system .
no avatar

Lightning-Elite

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:36 am
The KD/respawn could use some serious improvement.
1. A car going 1mph or so faster hitting the back another car should NEVER be a KD.
2. The respawning after getting knockouted makes no sense. For example in one race I was in I was in 3rd place gaining on 2nd. 2nd place knocked me out, and I respawned in 6th. Luckily I got back to 4th, and was close enough to see that same race who knocked me out. 3rd knocked them out. They respawned in 3rd place in front of me. Make any sense?
3. Once knocked out, your out. Your with competition equal to you. You get knockouted, respawned in last, and then finish in LAST. 
Thank You for reading, and sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Other than that, and the touchdrive in MP, GREAT GAME.👍👍😁😁

MumiaGamerYT

Google Play (Android)

Brasil

Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:39 am
Always avoided to run in Multiplayer by Not knowing all the tracks and cars, more in asphalt 9 the touchdrive with the 360 ​​very harms who expects enough to run seriously in Multiplayer to show the talent and a person is using the touchdrive or playing without effort and disrupting who really cares about multiplayer then I suggest you remove the touchdrive and 360 on Multiplayer solo from asphalt 9