Multiplayer Suggestion

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

BlakkaX

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:18 am
How about making the option to trade blueprints among teammates? It could be set with guidelines like has to be on team for more than 2 weeks & has to stay with team a set time or trade is voided.

Also, what about team racing in multiplayer mode? Team racing, but say 2-3 teammates can go into multiplayer mode as a team.
no avatar

pahlav

Windows PC

Add a report button to report cheaters and hackers directly fafter the run+ 
give anybody a chance to report hackers at least 1 time in a week so you are not over run!
Hackers and cheaters have made mp special special events  worthless +  i was a paying player but i stopped investing money in the game because of cheaters and that your team let it happen+

why dont you stop this hackers!
no avatar

Johnno69

Windows PC

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:07 pm
[quote="Incubbus"]
[list=1]
[*]Make Knockdowns predictable:​
[list=1]
[*]I was close behind another player when both of us whent - using shockwave nitro - spinning (360) over a ramp... I was a little faster and landed spinning on him. He did not get wrecked, but as soon as i was touching the ground again (while still 360ing) his 360 wrecked me... AFAIK landing on someone should make him wreck and not oneself ;)
[*]Often when i touch someone sideways and make a spin in their direction they don't get wrecked. Then they spin (AFTER myine) and i explode like hell...
[*]Same with Nitro-hits
[/list]
[*]Put more focus on racing!!!
[list=1]
[*]Multiplayer feels like 50% Nitro management, 30 % 360-Hit-Knockouts and 20% racing skills... That's not how a fun racing game should be (arcade or simu, doesn't matter)
[*]Maybe remove 360-Knockdowns at all?
[/list]
[/list]
I like that the game is way better balanced than A8, but those points mentioned above are super frustrating.
After playing for a day i am already bored of A9 simply because of this :/
haha i fully understand that so what i do with multiplayer now is start race and go do housework 35 times and just let it scrape down the walls either way if ya race or do this ya get same result! lol
 [/quote]
no avatar

Invincible_Racer

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:32 am
How about having a separate CAP on losing points to either 10 or 5 for the players who got knocked out as getting KD'ed doesnt relate to skill in any way.

I read somewhere in the posts that many people want to have KD in place (not sure I have seen them myself anywhere), my guess would be that those players need it because either
1) They like some action in the game OR
2) They want to win whatever the cost or how ever it is.
In any case, I dont think they will get pleasure by making someone lose points.

So, if you cant remove KD completely then we can have something like a separate CAP on losing points for racers who got KD'ed to less number so atleast that makes it more encouraging. Obviously, if a player wrecks himself in any way then that should not be considered for the CAP.

Game at its current state already captures who got knocked out by whom if I remember correctly so guess this is doable with minimum effort.

Rulue

Windows PC

Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:55 am
Unlimited fuel mode should be enabled for only Master Series multiplayer because of extremely limited cars of only one and two.

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Multiplayer Suggestion

Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:12 pm
Hey all, thanks for the ideas! I'll pass them on to the game team. :)

Cheers,
Andrei
no avatar

PatrikN

Windows PC

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:45 am
Add counter for how many times you've been KD in MP races.
You can add some rewards based on that as compensation for loosing points.
This could be either on daily or season basis. For example you'll get 10 KDs in day, you'll get 10 tokens.
no avatar

PatrikN

Windows PC

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:00 am
Just to avoid confusion.
Suggestion is as compensation for getting KD, NOT as reward for doing KD to somebody else.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:42 am
Please delete MP. It is an extremely **** time waster.
Thanks in advance.
no avatar

Abisai

Google Play (Android)

Poland

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:19 am
[quote="Captain Nemo74"]Please delete MP. It is an extremely **** time waster.
Thanks in advance.

[/quote]
Buhahaha, good one - so true... :D