Information: In light of Google’s announcement to close the consumer version of Google+, we are disabling the “G+ connect” button in our forums, April the 1st 2019. To log into the forum in the future, please use our standard login feature or Facebook connection.

Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

samfisher89

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:30 pm
Any chance of account syncing between platforms? I am not talking about cross-platform play, account syncing is so you have all your cars no matter what platform you play, but MP and any matchmaking is still limited to that platform. Let my Android cars be playable on Windows when I'm at home, set the matchmaking to Windows! Games drain battery, and when you're home with a PC you should be able to use your cars on different platforms (this is NOT cross-platform!)

LontruS

Windows PC

Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 pm
Remove the ****** helicopters If they are just for the visual effect that game needs out side of the tracks then make it so. Not make them fly on your track and block you on jumps where you will crash and get punished by it for 5 seconds.

Trexx

Windows PC

Central USA

Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:31 am
Re-instate/re-implement the ability to paste text into the Club Chat. This was[i], [/i]at one point, capable... why the ability was changed so that it is no longer possible, I will never understand. I can no longer comminucate with my own Club members... what was the purpose behind removing this ability? I've also posted this to the bugs/technical issues. See:

viewtopic.php?f=2328&t=662096

Thank you,
Player ID: [color=#555555]78db0f[/color]

Motor Away

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:54 pm
The overly powerful and aggressive AIs have made the Icona Vulcano Car Hunt Riot event (on The Freedom Route track) almost unplayable. I'm only able to cleanly take the first ramp around 10% of the time. Usually, the AIs bump into me, swerve into my path, or pull ahead just as I'm reaching the first turn, which causes me to either lose significant speed or prevent me from using the correct route. Technically, the AIs shouldn't be able to overtake me at this point into the race, since my Icona is maxed and I am accelerating normally.

The AIs need to be significantly dialed down in timing-based events. I don't care if they are aggressive or powerful in Career mode, as the only goal there is to finish in first place (please consider adding a Ghost Racing mode, by the way). However, they are significantly interfering with the enjoyment of time-based events. Since the Icona's fuel system limits our amount of tries, it would be in GL's best interest to improve this aspect of the game as soon as possible.

One of the things that made A8 so fun/successful was the emphasis on TLE lap times being purely based on skills, not one's luck with the AIs; A9 has failed to deliver on that front, as the AIs here are obstacles beyond our control.

Trexx

Windows PC

Central USA

Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:45 pm
[quote="Trexx"]Re-instate/re-implement the ability to paste text into the Club Chat. This was[i], [/i]at one point, capable... why the ability was changed so that it is no longer possible, I will never understand. I can no longer comminucate with my own Club members... what was the purpose behind removing this ability? I've also posted this to the bugs/technical issues. See:

viewtopic.php?f=2328&t=662096

Thank you,
Player ID: [color=#555555]78db0f[/color]

[/quote]
[color=#000000]You know... after investigating this a bit more closely... I think I must apologize for my ignorance.It isn't Asphalt 9 that restricts the copy/paste funciton... it's actually Google Chrome. I tested this theory by using Internet Explorer instead, and, indeed, it works. I apologize. Disregard this thread.[/color]
no avatar

MininuMudoTM

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:20 pm
Let us customize graphics on Android and iOS like how it is at Windows, where you can choose which effects you want turned on/off, resolution or basic options!
no avatar

turag5

Windows PC

Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:10 am
I didn't know wether my sugestion fit in the "gameplay sugestions" or "car sugestions" topics, but I decided to put it on this one.
This is not actually a sugestion but I consider it is something that can probably be done if the game devs see my request (or not) and actually do it.
I believe the Trion Nemesis 4 days event should be lowered from 3 tickets to 2 tickets, because in the Trion Nemesis event you have a total of 20 packs to do, but you can only do one at a time, because each 5 packs require you to use a different car, and with the event costing 3 tickets to play it everytime, it eats up alot of time and tickets aswell. Making it only 2 tickets would make it easier for people to do the event, and for some would actually make it easier to complete the event instead of leaving behind some packs because of lack of time and tickets.
no avatar

Dimas Sukmana

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:25 am
Add AR Car asphalt 9  in real world

x_GHOST_x

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:07 am
It was and is a major mistake to remove reputation points from career mode. Gameloft needs to keep in mind not all, every player cares for or plays multiplayer, therefore by removing reputation points from career mode Gameloft has just crippled any player who does not care or play multiplayer and made it impossible for such players to now progress. Reputation points need to be reinstated back into career mode, all players should matter not just those who play multiplayer!!
no avatar

Saniok

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:09 am
Regarding the reputation removal from carrier.

i agree, that something could be done against botting, but currently it hurts even legitimate players.

My 2 Suggestions:
1) Double all rep and money rewards from mp 2-lap races (so those seasons will not feel as annoying, as they are today), 2-lap races should reward 2 times more, than 1-lap races, because they consume nearly 2 times more playtime per mp race.
2) And on top of that multiply MP rep reward by 2 times,so it will be closer to carrier farming playtime-efficency wise (which is really important for legitimate players).