Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

johnle

Apple (iOS)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:18 pm
Remove the long brake in manual mode, it is totally unfair for touchdrivers. Just make a brake only a brake.
Because when I brake in manual mode, I won't loose speed. But when i do the same in touchdrive, my car will lose a lot of speed. That is [edited the language] man!!!

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameplay suggestions

Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:08 pm
I'll forward this to the game team for future consideration 😉

Mariojacob7red

Nintendo Switch

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:35 pm
Hi. I'm Jacob. I think it would be interesting to have a way to practice your driving skills more if there was a time trials sort of thing like what Mario Kart Wii has where you can race by yourself. And doing this wouldn't effect your gas tank every time when you start a new time trial race. It would also be a way to just have a leisurely drive if one decided to like you can in GTA V. Thanks for reading my suggestion! :)
no avatar

Mewtoons

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:07 am
Is there a way to get the progress from android to switch? I have many hours on my phone and would love to play it on the switch.
no avatar

pee pee poo poo

Windows PC

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:49 pm
Pls.. make us able to use our mobile acc on PC
Would be great if you add like in A8 credit rewards after the race

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameplay suggestions

Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:14 pm
Thanks for this suggestion as well, Jacob! It looks like you're playing on Nintendo Switch (did you know that we have a dedicated subsection of the forum for this version of the game 😉?). Have you unlocked Quick Race mode on there yet? If you have (or if you will), you can use the Custom Race option and customize the race to be able to play by yourself or against a certain number of AI cars and you can practice your skills that way as well 😛

Mewtoons, it's not possible to move your account from the mobile or PC version of Asphalt 9 to the Nintendo Switch version, everyone needs to start from the beginning 🙂

PPPP, you can transfer your account from mobile to PC, but then you'll only be able to use it on your PC. I'll send your suggestion about the credit rewards along!
no avatar

Rane Eddy

Nintendo Switch

Re: Gameplay suggestions - camera view

Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:26 pm
Can we please add a first person view? 🙏 either front of car or dash cam would be awesome. It's a crucial way to race 🖤

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameplay suggestions

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:59 pm
I'll send your suggestion to the team, Eddy 😀
no avatar

Footyboots12

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:54 am
I'm posting on behalf of my son.
He complains that Skill Showdown is very hard, due to the rank rewards.
He feels it is unfair for other players wanting to be in a desired position.
He suggests to change Top 1 to Top 1%, Top 100 to Top 25% and Top 1000 to Top50%.
Thanks

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameplay suggestions

Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:10 pm
Thanks for the suggestion, Footyboots12, I'll pass it on to the game team 😉