Gameplay suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

Shahbaz Khan

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:36 am
There is no reputation points in season game after update 2. Please change it and give reputation point is seasins game then we can move faster in club reputations. Thanks

HEXFIRE

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:53 pm
Dear Gameloft,
What an update! The Slipstream update has really brought a new game to the table. It poses great opportunity to other racers, and a challenge to those in first place. I like it, but there's something that could be done here.
Why limit something so cool to just one game mode? or is it actually going to be implemented universally? If not, then I say, "Why don't we?" Slipstream mode could be like a toggle in the menu, just like TouchDrive. For multiplayer, I guess you could use it like a filter. If its on, you go to server A, if its off, go to server B. But in Career, it could be very helpful.

When I was a small fry racer trying to get his "almighty Aston Martin Vulcan," I was using a severely underpowered DB11 to try and beat a race to get the final blueprint to unlock his Vulcan. I couldn't. This new slipstream mode can help other racers progress! It poses two main things:

1) easier to draft up to first.
2) easier for enemy racers to draft on you!

This is the perfect balance. The zen moment. The yin and yang. Whatever you call it...
...ITS GOOD.

Implementing a toggle for career races to turn this on could make things easier for the slower racers, and more challenging for the better ones. It gives you a reason to fear the enemy on your tail, around the corner, hiding behind second or third. It brings your perspective off of "Fastest route + fastest car = win" to "Oh, crap! I've got a racer tailing me! I need to shake him off, while also balancing my nitro, drift, jumps, and fastest route!"

Now as for car inspiration, I'll put that in the 'Car Suggestions' forum.
Also, a question.
Does slipstreaming just give you nitro? Or does it also give you a speed boost?
no avatar

Spectar

Google Play TV (Android)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:43 am
Please let us remove some steering assists(manual controls) with a future update. I think that having the car immediately recenter  upon releasing the steering while drifting is strange. It's neither realistic nor fun. It really takes the fun out of drifting.
no avatar

squire jones

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:15 pm
hi gameloft.

i want to thank you for saving me alot of money. last week i spent $12.00 to get the icona. was my first class S car.
i had races in career i could finally complete. i was happy to invest in your company, at that time and a day or two afterwards.
tuesday night when i went to sleep, i was 2 seconds away from my 3rd star. i knew i had to use import parts to win. but at my gameplay level that was going to take a few days. wednesday i woke up the game had updated. i couldnt wait to see the what was new. 
my exitement quickly went away after i realized i could no longer win any race against the computer cars. my 4 star mustang cant win the class D daily event. it now seems the daily events that i took as being meant for new players having a chance to catch up to the vets. is unwinable.

the computer cars are better than any car i have or am allowed to use in any race. 

i am not going to rage quit. but i wont spend another dime. until my cars stand a chance against the computer cars

i hope you can fix this issue
no avatar

N8ryder

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:01 pm
ENOUGH OF THE AI BUMPER CARS!!!
If the requirement for winning an event reward is to finish the course under a certain time limit, then we should be able to play the race without having to play bumper cars with all the AI’s. I’m sick of finishing 1/2 a second over the time because I had to spend the first half of the race ping ponging between all the AI cars. I don’t know if you guys program them to be homicidal or if they are just that bad at racing. A real race amongst a bunch of high end super cars wouldn’t involve so much as one fender bender. But in this game whenever I happen to mis-time a nitro it turns into a full contact sport, killing your chance to beat the time. A race should be just that: a race. I’m not saying disable knockdowns, I’m just saying all racers should be more concerned about getting to the finish line first, not playing a bunch of stupid bumper cars and slowing everone down-AI included!
no avatar

Mondity

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:20 am
One thing I'm sure many of us windows 10 users that have these, are you gonna ad a 144 fps option? Because the silky 60fps of the game is awesome, and with my 144hz monitor, I'm sure the game will look even smoother! I'm sure plenty of other users as well hope for this in the future. [i][b][u]If you hope for this as well, upvote this![/u][/b][/i]
no avatar

MotoEngineer

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:29 am
PLEASE fix the TradeCoin Rates! Do you really think one epic card is worth 800 uncommon cards? That in the real world is called usury and makes the more experienced players want to leave because most of the gameplay has ridiculously low payback!
no avatar

Viki Mags

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:17 pm
Why there's no epic card in the lotus Elise car hunt event like j50 event....
no avatar

bennylambo

Windows PC

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:04 pm
Hi, i would like to suggest to bring back the reputation system in career mode, below are the reasons, thanks 
1. we bought cars that we can't use other then in MP mode and in event mode because we will inevitabley get stuck in career mode.
2. Even in MP mode, there are car restrictions so we are not able to fully utilize the full potential of the cars we bought..
3. Usually in games, the harder you work, the more goodies you will get. With the reputation system, the more you play in career the more rewards you are able to get in club milestone,
no avatar

tigershark22

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:56 am
Make the AI less aggressive...you "rebalanced" it more difficult a bit too well for your own good
big complaints about this among everyone now