Club / Friends Suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:56 am
Anything you would like to suggest about the clubs? The firend system? Go ahead! 
no avatar

Siddhchakra

Google Play (Android)

Re: Club / Friends Suggestions

Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:08 am
You have captured minor detail as well like when car is taking either side turn driver and steering turns in respective direction.

I would like to give feedback on drifting. If I want to drift on left tyres turns to right but if we look at steering it turns to left. This shows mismatch in tyres anf steering turns.

I have sent an email to support id with attached screenshot for reference as well.

Once again I'm loving this game.. 😊😊

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:21 pm
Thanks for the suggestion Siddhchakra, please note that you have already made this suggestion in another thread, so it is not necessary to do so here again. :)

Thanks,
Andrei

SpeedyBoi

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:02 pm
(This suggestion is more for irl friends)
Add local Wi-Fi races.
Should be as simple as remaking the menu from A8 so it fits the theme of A9. You didn’t add them to AX and boy was that annoying.
While your at it, also add quick races.

MumiaGamerYT

Google Play (Android)

Brasil

Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:43 am
I would like to see a friendly race option with the club friends, if possible adjusting the cars to the same level ie any and every car with an 8full level for the two regardless of who has progressed most in the race!

Coprollo

Windows PC

Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:54 am
I think it would be nice to add an option to view the results of your club you achieved in the last season(s)!
no avatar

Benway101

Windows PC

Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:18 pm
Hello Admin and everyone, I have a friend who plays Asphalt 9 on his android while I play Asphalt 9 on my PC, yet we can't play with each other, and there's no way we can connect and join a club, is there a way that someone with an PC can join a club made by someone with an Android, if not, is it possible to allow cross-platform teams?
no avatar

Regera

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Hello, new player and forum user.

I have been playing asphalt 9 on android and decided to start my own club. I have no way of getting users to join my club because everyone wants to be apart of an already thriving club.

The only current option is dumb luck through invites to lone wolves in races, or making a post here in the forums, which as a new user, you don't seem to be able to create topics.

I think we need either a universal chat system to be able to promote your club to users throughout the game, or the join club thread needs to be open for new forum members to be able to promote their club.

The hardest part of getting a club going is getting the first few players to join. Without a way to promote, it seems to be pointless.

\ S T I G \

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:42 am
[quote="MumiaGamerYT"]I would like to see a friendly race option with the club friends, if possible adjusting the cars to the same level ie any and every car with an 8full level for the two regardless of who has progressed most in the race!
 [/quote]
I second this and SpeedyBoi's suggestion

To be able to have a friendly match with my clubmates and real life friends with a Local Wi-Fi will be great.

\ S T I G \

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:49 am
I second to MumiaGamerYT and SpeedyBoi’s suggestion.

Being able to have a friendly match with my clubmates and with my real life friends will be great.