Club / Friends Suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

Anthony Lehner

Google Play (Android)

Re: Club / Friends Suggestions

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:31 pm
I found it nearly impossible to send out invites as a medium ranking player.. once you win a race its VERY rare to be set up with any lone wolf racers looking for a club.. and if you are alone in the club trying to build it.. it's virtually impossible VERY FRUSTRATING

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:29 pm
Let's see what the devs think of these ideas 😋
no avatar

NicoTueur Orion

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:35 pm
Cela serai bien d avoir plus d informations pour pouvoir ce comparer en membres de club, style nombre de voiture posséder.
no avatar

esinti_06

Windows PC

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:16 pm
acaba klüpte çevrimiçi arkadaslarımın isimlerini görebilirmiyim
no avatar

esinti_06

Windows PC

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:17 pm
acaba klüpte çevrimiçi arkadaşlarımın isimlerini görebilirmiyim
no avatar

0o3

Windows PC

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:21 am
- Please make it possible to browse for clubs without first leaving my own. Im leader of a club so I cant just leave easily. 
- Please make it possible to invite players already in clubs, very hard to grow just finding lone wolfs. 
- The settings for having a club 'open' or 'closed' are too limited. How about 'open to people near me only' or 'open to Level 7+'?
- Inter club races would be neat especially in the lcoal area.
no avatar

Jhonmicky

Amazon TV

Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:00 pm
I was wondering if it would be made possible to invite people who are already in clubs. Would make coordination between clubs much easier, plus players are given some options when he's not happy with the current club, without having to go through a lone-wolf phase. Obviously this will require a button for players to dismiss invites when in a club. Thank you!

RaiionHeart_

Windows PC

Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:23 pm
Some people enter high reputation clubs just to do 1 race and while waiting for the next prize. Please raise the minimum rep required to 1000, gives the club some points even if they leave and those people don't take advantage of the honest players.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:28 pm
Good suggestion, RaiionHeart_, I'll send it along to the devs 😛
no avatar

Jhonmicky

Amazon TV

Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:01 pm
Is there any chance that you may in the future look at adding tokens and cash prizes for crew standings? Ie: 1000 tokens and 1,000,000 credits for 1st overall, 750 tokens and 500,000 credits for 2-10, 500 tokens and 250,000 credits for 11-50, and 150 tokens and 100,000 credits for 51-200??? I think this this would increase crew competitions and increase overall player involvement. Which usually means increased revenue.  Just a thought ☺️