Club / Friends Suggestions

Moderators: Cycona2704, Dev Team

no avatar

chabba

Google Play (Android)

Re: Club / Friends Suggestions

Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:38 am
Please lower the club reward requirement in the daily car hunt for the FXX K to 5 and add the Terzo Millennio instead for 10.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:09 pm
I'll send your suggestion to the devs 😋

jmb26268

Apple (iOS)

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:26 am
[quote="Benway101"]Hello Admin and everyone, I have a friend who plays Asphalt 9 on his android while I play Asphalt 9 on my PC, yet we can't play with each other, and there's no way we can connect and join a club, is there a way that someone with an PC can join a club made by someone with an Android, if not, is it possible to allow cross-platform teams?

[/quote]
This same behaviour is present when between iOS and Android.
I am using OP-5 (android) and my friend is using iPhone 6s (iOS). A club created on Android devices are not getting searched in iOS devices. Even when I wanted to send an invite or request to join my club, a game is not searching users playing on iOS.
-----------------------------------------
I would love to see this feature added. Maybe also some kind of way to have the same account on multiple platforms. I have an iOS account and I really wish I could have the same one on my windows pc. I hope they add this soon.
no avatar

chabba

Google Play (Android)

Club hoppers

Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:52 pm
In the beginning of each season, as a club manager, you have to remove those who didn't meet the requirements. It is usually 3-4 people, whatever the circumstances are.

Sadly, there are those people who I call club hoppers.
Usually, they have a rep lvl between 40 and 65 and join clubs to grab the rewards (e.g. blueprints) and leave immediately afterwards just to join the next one and grab the very same reward again, possibly maxing a car by the end of the season.

So here's my suggestion:

1. Let the people searching for another club see what rank the club reached last season and what the average points per player were.

2. (and more important) Introduce a club join cap:

You have only 3 strikes to manually leave a club per season.
After you used the third, you can't join any more clubs.
Invites and kicks by managers don't count here.

This would solve the problem for us club managers, because as it is now you never know if the new ones just join for the upcoming reward.
no avatar

Nova AlPeR_TuNgA

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:02 am
[quote]Fabien FromGameloft[color=#555555]Kulüpler hakkında önermek istediğin bir şey var mı? Firend sistemi? Devam et! 

Help me please. [/color][/quote]

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:02 pm
Nice ideas, Legends, I'll send them forward 😋!
no avatar

redracer

Apple (iOS)

Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:48 pm
New post