no avatar

Ostuni86

Apple (iOS)

Hi everyone ... I registered but not so come to write a gameloft ... I need help ... I have a problem with my account ... I lost all the progress of my old ID player and now I  I have a new one but I would like to get back in my old ID reader .... who can help me?
please
no avatar

Ostuni86

Apple (iOS)

I wrote to gameloft about a month Typ ago but I haven't had an answer yet ... please ... I tried everything but to no avail ... my last chance is that the personal gameloft somehow passes me the old ones  progress on my new id player or that I can give my old id player
no avatar

jamesbond25698

Google Play (Android)

same problem for me
no avatar

jamesbond25698

Google Play (Android)

i need technical i want to transfer my progress in phone to pc because the game is slow in my phone my account is joniorahmed25698@gmail.com

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

How come I can’t post in discussions?

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:35 am
Ostuni86, did you contact Customer Care? If so, please reply with your ticket ID so I can get a hold of a CC agent to help you out

jamesbond25698, same thing for you, if you haven't contacted Customer Care yet then please do, they're the only ones who can help you with a cross-platform transfer 😋
no avatar

Razv88

Google Play (Android)

Jeje ta bien
no avatar

Razv88

Google Play (Android)

maijai_77 wrote:
Ok

Jeje ok

no avatar

Razv88

Google Play (Android)

jamesbond25698 wrote:
i need technical i want to transfer my progress in phone to pc because the game is slow in my phone my account is joniorahmed25698@gmail.com

Jeje ta bien

no avatar

Master_Jaguar

Windows PC

maijai_77 wrote:
Ok

Thanks for the info  1

no avatar

Master_Jaguar

Windows PC

Master_Jaguar wrote:
maijai_77 wrote: