no avatar

Cordon

Google Play (Android)

My account got banned i dont know why, i NEVER use ilegal program. can u check my ID? I realy love to play this game and i play this game daily, so i'am afraid for using any kind of ilegal program. Please FIX this issue ASAP.
I havent received any reply from the customer Care! My Ticket number is: 20746967
no avatar

BossXRabbit

Google Play (Android)

票号20751245
id 3f15b36希望解决我的问题
no avatar

SterioBroker

Google Play (Android)

Heres the ticket id 20697111 ingame reward not recived
no avatar

Huraira R K

Windows PC

On date 20-7-2020 my complete game data was vanished. Then i submited the request and got no reply. My ticket id is 20734523 .
no avatar

idotehade

Google Play (Android)

Hello, I also have a ticket that i send like 4 days ago?
The ticket id is 20753197
I need a reply ASAP 
The thing is about Locked Setting in Connection Settings and Change Name Setting
I just need the account to be linked to a google account and a name change
If u can help me reply me on e-mail and I will send the info
no avatar

Peter Lim

Nintendo Switch

i havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 8 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is: 20705827
no avatar

Robert_M_

Google Play (Android)

TeoFromGameloft wrote:
Thanks guys, I pushed your tickets!

Mostafa and Robert_M_, I can't find a ticket with those IDs. Can you double check?

myjobkill7, your ticket is from earlier today. Please give it a bit of time before posting here!

Ticket from June 22

Your ticket ID is 20589757. Please keep it and refer to this number in any follow-up emails on this subject.
Kind regards,
Gameloft Customer Care

Re: [Gameloft Customer Care - InGameSupport] [Asphalt 9] [Samsung SM-A505G Galaxy A50] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Progress was reset to the beginning]
Customer Information:
Entry ID 109438020
Name Robert M

And I created a new ticket about a week ago.

Your ticket ID is 20736651. Please keep it and refer to this number in any follow-up emails on this subject.

Kind regards,
Gameloft Customer Care

Re: [Gameloft Customer Care - Web] [Asphalt 9] [Samsung SM-A505G Galaxy A50] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Progress was reset to the beginning]
Customer Information:
Entry ID 109511044
Name Robert

Voleur From Gameloft

Windows PC

Top work here Toe, thanks for not managing this.

Please note everyone customer care only works on the reduced hours of Monday - Friday 09.00 - 09.01 whilst the game is at risk due to decreased revenue, no thanks to your continuing non support.
no avatar

StaYFrostY

Windows PC

Hello, Dear! I wanted to buy a season pass, but I get an error. Can this problem be solved?
What does this error mean?

no avatar

SterioBroker

Google Play (Android)

Ticket id i sent a ticket almost 11 days ago havent got any reply from the company on asphalt 9 my ticket id is